Christmas gift ideas for athletic women
|Learn how to wrap beautifully! Image Source: One Good Thing by Jillee|
Christmas is right around the corner. If you're still searching for the perfect gift for the athletic woman in your life, I've got a few ideas for you:
- Rodan + Fields Eye Cloths: A busy gal may have to fit exercise in at odd times, and chances are she doesn't have the time to start over with her make-up mid-day. These Eye Cloths can be thrown into a gym bag and grabbed post-workout, a perfect way to freshen up, deliver a glow to the skin, and get her back to her busy schedule. (Full disclosure: I sell Rodan + Fields products, because they are absolutely the best. Try them out!)
- Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo: Believe me, I've tried them all, and this is the best dry shampoo out there. She'll relish the extra minutes she has to sleep in the morning, making you a Christmas hero.
- Gift Certificate to your local Blow Dry Bar: Treat her to a luxurious hour of pampering at a blow dry bar. For extra bonus points, book reservations at her favorite restaurant so she can show off her new style after she's done.
- iTunes Card: If she likes to exercise to a beat, get her a card so she can purchase the music that will get her groove on. Pair it with some great headphones to sweeten the gift.
- Lulu ear warmer: If she exercises outside, these are a must. These reversible ear warmers are warm, stylish, and practical. (There's a peekaboo hole in the back for your pony tail to fit through!) They are also thin enough to fit under a helmet or a hood.
- Penzey's Gift Box: People who watch their weight know that seasoning with herbs is one of the best ways to add flavor to food without adding a lot of fat and calories. Choose a gift box that will allow her to experiment in the kitchen, guilt-free!
- Spa Finder Card: A Spa Finder card is a great gift for the gal who seems to have everything. She can search participating spas and book massages, facials, yoga sessions, Pilates sessions and more.
- Subscription to Kate Hudson's clothing line, Fabletics: This is the perfect gift for the fashionista who has decided Lulu is a little ho-hum. She'll answer questions about her workout preferences and style, and then she'll receive a new outfit, delivered to her home, each month. She can decide to keep or return.
- Vegetti Spiral: She'll love this kitchen gadget, which allows her to transform vegetables into yummy noodles. The recipe ideas will give her loads of new cooking options.
- A bike: If she's looking to get more activity within her daily schedule, a bike may be the perfect gift! Make sure you include a basket for shopping items and good reflective clothing to keep her safe.