Last week I posted a picture of my lunch via Instagram, and it drew all kinds of attention: likes, comments, and copy cat lunches. Since my goal is to inspire healthy living, I loved it!
And so, I thought I'd repost here, just in case you missed it. Perhaps it will provide you with an idea you can use to make a delicious and healthy lunch this week.
- Toast a piece of whole grain or whole wheat bread
- Mash up an avocado and spread on toast
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Add sliced, fresh tomatoes
- Top with a poached egg. Top it with a pinch of Pecorino Romano cheese and a dash of pepper
Simple yet creative and yummy: that's my favorite kind of meal.