What will you do in 2015?
- Will you learn how to cook some irresistible vegetable dishes?
- Will you vow to challenge your heart with cardio activity at least once a week?
- Will you make time to truly reconnect with your spouse every weekend?
- Will you try to quiet your mind with meditation and self reflection?
- Will you explore a mind-body exercise like Pilates or yoga?
- Will you get in touch with someone who can teach you how to enhance your body's own healing powers by rehydrating your fascial tissue and rebalancing your nervous system?
- Will you make an effort to hug and kiss your kids every day?
- Will you put down your cell phone and listen to the people around you?
- Will you walk or bike to work at least once a week?
- Will you carve out time in your busy schedule to take a vacation?
- Will you limit processed food in your diet?
- Will you support your local farmers, grocers, and restaurants by patronizing their businesses?
- Will you shower those you don't know with small kindnesses?
- Will you challenge yourself with aggressive business goals?
- Will you enter the world of others and expand your knowledge with good books?
The options are endless. What will you do?