10 best gifts for female fitness enthusiasts
If you are like me, this is the time in December when you feel you might like to boycott the Christmas festivities and hijack a plane to Bali. You have shopping to do, gifts to wrap, Christmas cards to write, cookies to bake, and trees to trim. You love it all. But with a couple young children in tow, even the merriest tasks cam somehow become tedious.
So I'm here to lend a little help in the gift-giving department. If you are struggling with gift ideas for a female fitness enthusiast, fret no more. I've got some great ideas:
- 10 sessions with a personal trainer. A woman who loves exercise and fitness will relish the ability to work with someone who can focus on her goals individually.
- A massage. A woman who works her body hard has great respect for what the human body can do. Generally, she likes to care for it, and a massage is a wonderful way to thank a body for performing well.
- A healthy cooking class. Adult education classes are a fun way to learn cooking techniques and diversify a healthy diet.
- Health and fitness magazines. If your gal likes to read, chances are she'd love a magazine that shares healthy cooking ideas and exercise techniques. Try Shape, Health, Clean Eating, and Women's Health.
- An iTunes card. Perhaps the woman in your life can't exercise without Beyonce or Lady Gaga. Give her some cash so she can spice up her workout with new, energizing tunes.
- Lululemon clothing. Women who love the gym love Lululemon. (Psst! I'm confident in telling you that any article of clothing selected from this store will be a hit). If she doesn't have anything yet, get her the ever popular Groove Pant, which will make her ass look as perky as a teenager's.
- Toe Sox. Does your woman exercise barefoot? Toe Sox may be just what she needs to keep the tootsies warm while exercising.
- Small home exercise equipment. If she tends to work out at home, get her something to help facilitate it. Try workout DVD's, flex-bands, toning balls, foam rollers, stability balls, and mats. The STOTT website has great products and promotions this month.
- A pedicure. A session that includes massaging the feet and polishing the toes is a great indulgence loved by all women, especially those who work out barefoot.
- Green products. Health and fitness enthusiasts tend toward green living. Consider pretty re-usable shopping bags, a water bobble, jewelry made from recycled products, and earth friendly skin care products and make-up.
Now what are your ideas for a 47-year-old man who says he doesn't need anything?